Hi my name is Hannah I am the director of Hannah’s Busy Bees Childcare. I have been working in childcare for over 6 years and have undertook many different qualifications to widen my knowledge.
After working within a childcare setting for over four years I decided I would like to move on and become self-employed within this profession.
Over the last few years I have undertaken party crèches, wedding crèches and private babysitting. From these crèches I have enjoyed helping out at special events for parents and carers so that they can enjoy their special day and know that their children are being well cared for and in safe hands. After doing this I decided to set up my own business in supplying a fun and friendly service to the North Devon and surrounding area within my profession leaving mums and dads to enjoy their day.
Here are all my qualifications:-
- Level 3 Business and Administration Diploma
- NVQ Level 2 for children and young people’s workforce.
- NVQ Level 3 for children and young people’s workforce, early learning and childcare.
- NCFE Cache Level 4 certificate for Early Years Advanced Practitioner.
- Full Clear DBS Check.
- Paediatric First Aid.
- Fundamental British Values.
- Developing children’s numeracy skills.
- Raise awareness of prevent duty.
- Level 2 Safeguarding Children and Young People.
- Level 2 Food Safety.
- Level 2 Equality and Diversity.
- Level 2 Improving children’s learning through play.
- Level 2 Promoting positive behaviour within early years.
- Level 2 supporting early language development.
- Level 2 Babysitting Course.
- Level 3 Early Years Nutrition
- Level 4 First time leadership
- Level 4 Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Level 4 Continuous professional development for early years.
- Level 4 Building a team